Saturday, March 7, 2020

A walk down Scrumptious Avenue

My favourite thing to do is walk down the street of Le Dela Montane or as I like to call it ‘Scrumptious Avenue’. 
Whenever I see from the short hill the market, I take in my surroundings. They look like ants dotted on the ground afterwards when I enter the street the soft smell of vegetables fills me with happiness and joy the market occasionally sell the vegetables, fishes and some fruits. There are hawkers who yell to sell their food. 
When I had enter the street for the first time I couldn’t help myself to buy some tikka with softly roasted paneer and freshly cooked vegetables. The most recent time I went there I tried new dishes like the boondi freshly cooked with slight jalapeño and cheese on fries. 
Every morning when I pass through the market the smell of flowers greets me. 
Yes I admit that the road is little worn out but still the smell is soothing. Bunch of tomatoes and potatoes are lined up in a pyramid structure and capsicums too. 
The most exiting part is when we find the tingling smell of the spices. The aroma of smell is found in some spices like garlic, red chilli and pepper. 
You may not like this market but for sure it brings me to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chest of Seven Sins

I was walking along the dark, misty and fragile landscape. As I strolled, taking care where I stepped the cave seemed to open its maw grabbi...