Tuesday, October 2, 2018

The Ghost of the Casalym

One day, I saw a strange man rather he was looking at something and I may wonder, what was he looking at? As soon as he realized I was seeing him, he ran in... Oh the Casalym of grave in death eaters.
I was not going in there. But I told myself "Come on Rich, you are not going to die in there, right?" I entered the Casalym of grave in death eaters. I crept down the stairs, then I entered a room. There was this.... I froze in fear as I saw a dragon. I ran in a flash but the dragon didn't follow me down the creepy spooky creacking stairs.

Then I saw the strange man, he spoke in a voice out of this world "I have been waiting for you for so long, now i can finally make a sacrifice to the death eater God and be free till the whole universe ends." He pulled the lever and I was trapped in a cage. Besides me the boiling hot pot of inky mess rose up. I was floating until I was above the pot. The man pulled the lever again and the floor beneath me dropped. I screamed in mute horror as the death eater God ate me. "Wake wake Rich it's time for the picnic"  my sister shouted at me. Then I heard the same voice whispering "sleep sleep it's time for sleep, when you will wake up, you will be fresh or when you wake up you will be dead. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chest of Seven Sins

I was walking along the dark, misty and fragile landscape. As I strolled, taking care where I stepped the cave seemed to open its maw grabbi...