Tuesday, January 1, 2019

The Labyrinth of Horrors - Part I


It was cold, dark and blood moon night. I was late as I had attended Halloween party but now I was spooked, though I was one of the toughest guy in the town. I saw a creepy mask shop which was open to which I slowly walked towards...
‘Welcome’ boomed a raspy voice ‘
Want a mask?’. It was the voice of the shopkeeper, to which I replied ‘H... hello, I don’t want a mas-‘. ‘You don’t want a mask, why did you come here?’ screamed the shopkeeper. ‘Lets play a game’ He pushed a button and I was warped inside out, I closed my eyes as I had no idea when the feeling of warping stopped. I slowly opened my eyes... I thought I was in a ‘What! Is this a maze?’ ‘You gussied it, it is a maze’ I heard the shopkeeper boom through the microphone ‘Oh sorry, did I mention it was not a maze but a labyrinth of horrors. Don’t get your brain eaten by zombies or blood sucked by vampires, Good Luck!!! Muhahahahaha!!! So I was stuck in this gigantic labyrinth of horrors..

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chest of Seven Sins

I was walking along the dark, misty and fragile landscape. As I strolled, taking care where I stepped the cave seemed to open its maw grabbi...