Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Lava-Hound

My name is Veer. One day I asked my mother “Can I search a pet in the forest?” My mom replied “Yes, but be careful.” So I went into the forest.
Soon I was trapped in the forest, perhaps forever. After 50 years I reached to an absolutely enormous volcano. Above it was a bird, covered with lava. I watched it drift towards me. So, I kept him as my pet.
After few days, I came to a weird looking animal type creature. It had a tail of a snake, a body of a lion, the legs of a bull and the mouth of a crocodile. The animal was charging towards me, but Lava-Hound came in front of me and just popped lava.
After 100 years of facing dangers and injuries, I finally came to my house. I showed my mother the new pet, Lava-Hound. My mom looked at Lava-Hound up and down, right and left. She then asked me “Where did you find this absolutely enormous, scary looking beast? I replied “I found it at the top of a very large volcano.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chest of Seven Sins

I was walking along the dark, misty and fragile landscape. As I strolled, taking care where I stepped the cave seemed to open its maw grabbi...