Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Book Review on 'Goosebumps HorrorLand - The horror at Chiller House’


Today I read this amazing book named ‘Goosebumps HorrorLand - The horror at Chiller House’. The book was a flabbergasting read with twists and turns. Goosebumps HorrorLand is a series of books written by one of my favourite writer the one and only R. L. Stine, and I would highly recommend one of the book from the series ‘The horror at Chiller House’. It is a great thriller to read which pulls you in.

The plot of the book is the story of six kids who have bought Jonathan Chiller’s rare souvenirs. It’s payback time for Chiller and he knows exactly what he wants - players for his deadly game. Can the children get out of HorrorLand ever? I think the idea, the writing, the highs and lows of this book is amazing.

Overall I love this book and if you’re ready to take up the challenge to read the book, go ahead the choice is yours. This book is totally worth the read and one would love to read even more of Goosebumps to get the horror of your life. Reader beware you’re in for a scare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chest of Seven Sins

I was walking along the dark, misty and fragile landscape. As I strolled, taking care where I stepped the cave seemed to open its maw grabbi...